According to Batavia, New York’s The Daily News, fifteen people were arrested during Friday night’s (July 22) MÖTLEY CRÜE, POISON and NEW YORK DOLLS concert at Darien Lake Performing Arts Center in Darien Lake, New York, Genesee County sheriff’s deputies said. Eight people, all from outside the area, were charged with underage drinking. All were issued tickets to appear August 15 in Darien Town Court.
Other arrests include:
* 24-year-old Albion, Pennsylvania man charged with trespass after allegedly refusing to leave the concert venue after being told to leave several times. He was arraigned before Darien Justice Graber and remanded to jail in lieu of $350 bail.
* 25-year-old Grimsby Ontario, Canada man charged with disorderly conduct after allegedly urinating in public. He was released on $100 bail.
* 27-year-old man charged with second-degree harassment after allegedly pushing a concert security guard while being ejected from the venue.
* 37-year-old man charged with trespass after allegedly entering the concert area after being ejected and told not to return.
* 30-year-old man charged with disorderly conduct after allegedly fighting with concert security staff.
Read more from The Daily News.