The Dean Dave Mustaine Zero Angel Of Deth II has descended upon the guitar landscape with as much as anticipation as any guitar in recent history.
The Dean Dave Mustaine Zero Angel Of Deth II electric guitar is a masterpiece in both appearance and tone. The unique Angel of Deth II custom graphics on this guitar are sure to turn some heads and make you stand out. DMT Design humbuckers provides high output which is ideal for use with high gain while also sounding great on clean settings.
The mahogany D shaped neck is set into the mahogany body, which gives the Dean Dave Mustaine Zero guitar great sustain and resonance, thus adding to the power of the pickups.
Watch the Dean Dave Mustaine Zero Angel Of Deth II product spotlight below.
Recent Dean Dave Mustaine Zero Angel Of Deth II sightings:
* Guitar Player editors’ pick award (November 2011 issue)
* Featured in Guitar World magazine centerfold poster (October 2011 “Big 4” issue)
* MEGADETH performed on ABC‘s “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” to two million worldwide viewers on Halloween night. Dave Mustaine gave Jimmy Kimmel his personal Angel Of Deth II, which got the guitar a lot of close-up airtime.
* Mahogany Top/Body
* 25-1/2″ Scale
* Mustaine Spec. Set Mahogany D Neck
* Rosewood Fingerboard
* Pearl Dot Inlays
* Mini Grover Tuners
* Black Hardware
* Tune-O-Matic Bridge
* DMT Design Humbucker Pickups
* Finishes: “Angel Of Deth II” Custom Graphic