DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT will release “Contain Us”, a special tribute box set for its epic quadrology (“Ki”, “Addicted”, “Deconstruction” and “Ghost”) on November 29 in North America. “Contain Us” was designed and created by Man Alive‘s Tom Bejgrowicz (who also conceived the classic and must-have MISFITS “Coffin” box-set) and is the ultimate collection for every diehard Devin fan. Pre-orders are now exclusively available at CM Distro. The standard box-set is priced at $80.00 while the hand-numbered box with the 10″ and a lithograph drawn and autographed by Devinis $100.
Check out pictures of the box set below.
“Contain Us” track-listing:
* Tuska Open Air Metal Festival, 2010
* “Coast” promo video
* “Bend It Like Bender” promo video
* “Supercrush” promo video
* “Juular” promo video
* NAMM 2011 show
DVD 2 (Data disc with audio/video files)
* NAMM 2011 show (audio files)
* Audio commentary for all four albums
* Live in the USA, 2010 (audio files)
05. By Your Command
* “Bend It Like Bender” song stems for remixing
* “Juular” song stems for remixing
* Poopynuggeteer‘s YouTube video clips
* Deep Thoughts videos
01. A Monday
06. Heaven Send
07. Ain’t Never Gonna Win…
10. Lady Helen
12. Quiet Riot
13. Demon League
02. Universe in a Ball
03. Bend It Like Bender
08. The Way Home!
01. Praise The Lowered
04. Planet Of The Apes
06. The Might Masturbator
02. Heart Baby
08. Dark Matters
11. Infinite Ocean
12. As You Were
Official bonus tracks from all four albums:
01. Synchronicity Freaks
03. Catwalk (Fucker rework)
05. Ho Krll
06. Radial Highway
07. Watch You
09. Sticks And Stones
Demos from each album plus various unused/unreleased songs:
01. Coast (demo)
02. Disruptr (demo)
03. Gato Negro (demo)
04. Addicted (demo)
05. Numbered (demo)
06. Timmy (Awake! Demo)
07. Stand (demo)
08. Juular (demo)
09. Brown Man (demo)
10. Pandemic (demo)
11. Madd At My Dadd (demo)
12. Flies (Fly demo)
13. Call Management (demo)
14. Freedom (Kawaii demo)
15. Two Turntables And A Mike St-Jean (Kitchen Aid mix)
Limited Edition 10″ (500 made, available in deluxe-set only)
B. A Ziltoidian Rapture
“Contain Us” official specs:
* A 12″ x 12″, 64-page, perfect bound book featuring a charcoal linen hardcover with ink-less debossing of the DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT logo on the front and applicable titling on the spine.
* Housed in an uncoated, charcoal linen, hardcover slipcase — presented with a photographic portrait of Devin inset on the front and ink-less embossing of applicable titling on the spine.
* Contains the following: the DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT albums: “Ki”, “Addicted”, “Ghost” and “Deconstruction” plus two bonus DVDs and CDs. The DVDs have one featuring live performances and all the DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT promotional videos while the other has audio commentary for all four albums, live audio tracks, song stems for remixing and more. One of the audio CDs features all the bonus tracks from the DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT sessions with the other having the DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT session demos. “Ghost” and “Deconstruction” were both remastered just for this set.
* The four DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT albums will be housed within the front cover’s pastedown while the four unreleased discs will be in the back’s.
* The interior features acid free, linen-embossed charcoal end papers and museum-quality, dull text and cover stock throughout.
* The center of the book will feature a double gatefold printed on cover stock and comprised of the four album covers.
* A clean, crisp, classic-yet-modern design featuring color and black-and-white imagery throughout. Materials include Devin and the band’s personal archives, photography from around the world, and any InsideOut/Devin-related photoshoots from the period.
* A permanently attached, purple fabric linen bookmark.
* This edition is limited to 5000 copies worldwide
* 500 individually-numbered, limited edition copies that include two exclusive items: A. An autographed lithographic print featuring original artwork by Devin drawn exclusively for this edition, and B. A 10″ piece of vinyl featuring two exclusive tracks, “Rapture” and “Dinosaurs”. Note: 250 copies of the record will be pressed on black vinyl while the other 250 are on white.