HELL’S DOMAIN, the Danish thrash metal band featuring former members of HATESPEHERE, KOLDBORN, EXMORTEM and ARTILLERY, made its live debut on January 12 in the group’s hometown Aarhus, Denmark. Video footage of the performance can be seen below.
HELL’S DOMAIN was formed by guitarist Bjørn Bihlet (ex-KOLDBORN, BOIL) and bassist Lars Knudsen (ex-CRIONIC) in 2007 with the intention of churning out some catchy Bay Area-inspired thrash metal. Soon joined by Anders Gyldenøhr (ex-HATESPHERE, ARTILLERY) on drums and Alex Clausen (MONSTAH) on vocals, the band completed its lineup in 2011 with the addition of former EXMORTEM axeman Andreas Schubert.
HELL’S DOMAIN released a three-song demo in 2011. The effort can be streamed at the band’s Facebook page.
HELL’S DOMAIN 2012 is:
* Alex Clausen (ex-GROPE, MONSTAH) – Vocals
* Bjørn Bihlet (ex-KOLDBORN, HORNED ALMIGHTY) – Guitar
* Andreas Schubert (ex-EXMORTEM) – Guitar
* Lars Knudsen (ex-CRIONIC) – Bass
* Anders Gyldenøhr (ex-HATESPHERE, ARTILLERY, GROPE) – Drums