Peter Iwers and Björn Gelotte of Swedish metallers IN FLAMES, along with Nicka Hellenberg and Mathias Larsson of Fiskejournalen, the largest fishing magazine in Europe, will meet you in Mehamn, where you will enjoy the grandeur of the Norwegian landscape, some pleasant company and, above all, some almost sinfully exciting fishing.
Nordic Safari in Mehamn is situated in one Europe’s most northerly areas. Just outside the camp you’ll find one of the best places in the world for fishing big cod, catfish and halibut. And just a few minutes away from the camp, you can fish for char and trout in clear mountain lakes. Nordic Safari will do everything to make sure you have a good time: fishing guides for sea and lake fishing, fully equipped sports fishing boats, cosy accommodation in Nordic chalets and plenty of good food.
Fiskejournalen will be reporting the trip, and the rockers from IN FLAMES will be in the boats all the time. The journey ends in the wake of the successful TV series “Deadliest Catch”, when they fish for king crab, to be enjoyed as the sun goes down over the Barents Sea.
Included in the trip:
* Three full days fishing with guides (two days sea fishing and one day mountain fishing)
* Fishing equipment and fully equipped sports fishing boats, including fuel.
* Chalet accommodation (4 people per chalet)
* Full board and a king crab buffet
* IN FLAMES T-shirt, signed by the group
* Pictures and film from the trip (sent to you after the trip by Fiskejournalen)
* Transport to and from Mehamn.
* Alcoholic beverages.
Price: 10,750 SEK (1,175 euros)
For more information, visit www.nordicsafari.no.