On December 18, legendary rockers KISS will release their first-ever iBook for their critically acclaimed, recent studio album release, “Monster”. The content of the iBook is comprised of a special edition digital book which includes an exclusive bonus video, “Shout It Out Loud (Live in Anaheim 1976)”, interviews with all four members as well as a multitude of additional unpublished pictures and a preview for the blistering new music for “Destroyer: Resurrected” and “Monster”.
Rock legends KISS returned with “Monster”, the 20th studio album in their historic career released October 9, 2012, through Universal Music Enterprises. The 12-track, straight-ahead rock ‘n’ roll album features collaborations among all four members — including co-founders Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons and longtime members guitarist Tommy Thayer and drummer Eric Singer — in an album that shows the band at the top of its game. And that’s saying something, considering their illustrious, 40-plus year history — 28 U.S. gold albums, the most gold records for any American rock band, 40 million sales in the U.S., and a total exceeding 100 million worldwide.
* Interviews with all four band members as well as album co-producer Greg Collins
* Exclusive bonus video of “Shout It Out Loud (Live in Anaheim 1976)” from the KISS vault
* A plethora of photos exclusive to this iBook including backstage shots, live performances and snapshots from the recording studio
* Lyrics plus band commentary on all “Monster” tracks
* Article on the band’s support of our troops
* Features on the band’s merchandising, the Monster Mini Golf experience, the Kiss Kruise and the 2012 newly remixed reissue of “Destroyer: Resurrected”, plus KISS‘ newest box-set collection, “The Casablanca Singles: 1974-1982”
* Loads of KISS facts throughout including an interactive map of the U.S. with historically important locations
* Audio samples of the 12 “Monster” tracks and the iTunes exclusive bonus track “Right Here Right Now” as well as “Destroyer: Resurrected”
This book is available for download on your iPad with iBooks or on your computer with iTunes.