01. The Bitch Is Back
04. Living Like A Runaway
05. Devil In My Head
06. Back To The Cave
07. Can’t Catch Me
08. Out For Blood
09. Dancing On The Edge
11. Close My Eyes Forever
12. Kiss Me DeadlyFord has recruited Bobby Rock (VINNIE VINCENT INVASION, NELSON) to sit behind the kit for her shows in Australia, Europe and the U.S., as well as the recent Monsters Of Rock cruise in the Bahamas.
Lita‘s touring drummer for much of 2012 was Scot Coogan, who has previously played with BRIDES OF DESTRUCTION, ACE FREHLEY and LYNCH MOB.
Lita‘s current touring lineup:
* Lita Ford – Guitar, Vocals
* Mitch Perry (MSG, ASIA, EDGAR WINTER) – Guitar
* Bobby Rock (VINNIE VINCENT INVASION, NELSON) – Drums
* Marty O’Brien (WE ARE THE FALLEN, TOMMY LEE, STATIC-X, DISTURBED) – Bass
Lita last year filmed a video for the song “Mother” in Joshua Tree, California. Directing the clip was Ford‘s former THE RUNAWAYS bandmate Victory Tischler-Blue, whose film “Edgeplay” was based on her tenure in the 1970s all-girl teenage rock act. “Mother” is dedicated to Lita‘s estranged sons, Rocco and James (father is former NITRO singer Jim Gillette).
Ford‘s latest album, “Living Like A Runaway”, was released on June 19, 2012 in North America. The effort was made available in four configurations: a double LP, limited-edition CD, standard CD and digital download. The artwork for the album was created by famed rock photographer Mark Weiss.