A one-minute video clip of the four members of METALLICA offering words of encouragement and support to THE MINI BAND — the Thatcham, United Kingdom-based group made up of 8- and 10-year-olds whose performance of METALLICA‘s “Enter Sandman” has racked up nearly three million YouTubeviews in six weeks — can be seen below.
As individuals, the members of THE MINI BAND have created a real stir, with Zoe getting over 250,000 hits on one YouTube video! Harry has been featured on TV and Bugera amplifiers web site, and Charlie has an endorsement for drum sticks.
THE MINI BAND is:
* Zoe Thomson (8 years old) – Guitar
* Harry Jackson (8 years old) – Guitar
* Kieran Fell (8 years old) – Guitar
* Harrison Read (8 years old) – Lead Vocals
* Archie Zolotuhin (10 years old) – Bass Guitar
* Charlie Emmons (10 years old) – Drums
For more information, visit THE MINI BAND Facebook page.