Finnish/Swedish symphonic metallers NIGHTWISH have uploaded single-camera footage of their March 9 headlining performance in Jyväskylä, Finland. The eight-minute clip, which can be seen below, contains the show intro, “Taikatalvi”, and the opening track, “Storytime”.
The band’s setlist was as follows:
03. Wish I Had An Angel
06. Dead To The World
07. Slow, Love, Slow
08. I Want My Tears Back (with Troy Donockley)
09. The Crow, The Owl And The Dove (with Troy Donockley)
10. The Islander (with Troy Donockley)
11. Nemo (with Troy Donockley)
12. Last Of The Wilds (with Troy Donockley)
13. Planet Hell
14. Ghost River (world premiere)
15. The Poet And The Pendulum
16. Over The Hills And Far Away (Gary Moore cover) (with Troy Donockley)
17. Finlandia (Jean Sibelius cover) (with Troy Donockley)
18. Song Of Myself
19. Last Ride Of The Day
“The Crow, The Owl And The Dove”, the second single from NIGHTWISH‘s latest album, “Imaginaerum”, has entered the official chart in Finland at position No. 1. The single features the title cut in three versions — radio edit, album version and instrumental — and the previously unreleased song “The Heart Asks Pleasure First” (theme from the movie “The Piano”) in two different versions.
NIGHTWISH will release a special “tour edition” of “Imaginaerum”, on April 13 via Nuclear Blast Records. It will be a 2CD+DVD digibook in slipcase.
“Imaginaerum” sold 12,000 copies in the United States in its first week of release to debut at position No. 27 on The Billboard 200 chart. The band’s previous CD, 2007′s “Dark Passion Play”, opened with 11,000 units to land at No. 84.
“Imaginaerum” was released in North America on January 10 via Roadrunner Records.