Report: GARY MOORE Died Of Heart Attack After Consuming ‘Massive’ Amount Of Alcohol

According to The Telegraph, legendary guitarist Gary Moore suffered a heart attack brought on by a massive amount of alcohol he consumed prior to being found dead in bed at a luxury Costa del Sol hotel last February.

Moore had 380 mg of alcohol per deciliter of blood in his system, enough to put himself nearly five times over the the legal limit for drunk driving, tests have shown. That amount was just short of the 416 mg pop singer Amy Winehouse had in her body when she died surrounded by three empty vodka bottles.

Karen Rice of the U.K.’s Mail Online last year penned an extensive article detailing Moore‘s final days with his girlfriend Petra Nioduschewski, who was the last person to see Gary alive at the five-star Kempinski resort on the Costa del Sol in Spain.

A hotel source told the Mail Online, “At around four o’clock in the morning [on Sunday, February 6], [Petra] called for help and a security guard went to the room and found Gary on the bed in his underpants.

“He tried to pump his heart but he was already cold. She was in a bathrobe, completely shocked. She had tried to resuscitate him before the security guard got there. When the ambulance came, they didn’t try to shock his heart because he was already gone.’

A friend said: “Petra tried to help Gary. She gave him mouth to mouth and tried his heart until help came — they told her she did everything right. There were no signs of trouble, he had been fine all day and then he just stopped breathing. She knew there was something up when she couldn’t hear him breathing any more.”

Read the entire article from Mail Online.


(Thanks: NJthrasher)