Former and current members of JUDAS PRIEST, ALICE COOPER, OZZY OSBOURNE and SCORPIONS will play classic songs from their respective bands during a week-long tour of Russia under the banner ROCKSTAR.
* Tim “Ripper” Owens (JUDAS PRIEST, ICED EARTH, YNGWIE MALMSTEEN, DIO DISCIPLES) – Vocals
* Keri Kelli (SLASH’S SNAKEPIT, ALICE COOPER, RATT) – Guitar
* James Kottak (SCORPIONS, KINGDOM COME) – Drums
* Rudy Sarzo (OZZY OSBOURNE, QUIET RIOT, WHITESNAKE, DIO) – Bass
* Teddy “Zig Zag” Andreadis (GUNS N’ ROSES) – Keyboards
In a video interview, seen below, Owens says about the ROCKSTAR project: “We all have such diverse backgrounds in so many different bands that we just want to get there and play WHITESNAKE and ALICE COOPER and DIO and PRIEST and GUNS N’ ROSES. So I think this project is just to go play for the fans with this special show with all these songs and all these bands.”
ROCKSTAR‘s tour begins May 19 in Krasnodar, with stops in Rostov, Voronej, Penza and Saratov, before the tour ends May 28 in Moscow.
ROCKSTAR tour dates:
May 19 – Krasnodar – Arena Hall
May 21 – Rostov – Tesla Club
May 23 – Voronej – Barac’o’mama Club
May 25 – Penza – Rock Park Open-Air Festival
May 26 – Saratov Tuz Hall
May 28 – Moscow – Rockstar Bar
Newly released rehearsal and interview footage with the members of ROCKSTAR can be seen below.
Tim “Ripper” Owens video message: