Former and current members of JUDAS PRIEST, ALICE COOPER, OZZY OSBOURNE and SCORPIONS recently completed a week-long tour of Russia where they played classic songs from their respective bands under the banner ROCKSTAR.
ROCKSTAR‘s trek kicked off on May 18 in Moscow, with stops in Krasnodar, Rostov, Voronej, Penza and Saratov, before the tour ended on May 28 in Ufa.
Video footage of one several ROCKSTAR press conferences which were held during the tour can be seen below.
* Tim “Ripper” Owens (JUDAS PRIEST, ICED EARTH, YNGWIE MALMSTEEN, DIO DISCIPLES) – Vocals
* Keri Kelli (SLASH’S SNAKEPIT, ALICE COOPER, RATT) – Guitar
* James Kottak (SCORPIONS, KINGDOM COME) – Drums
* Rudy Sarzo (OZZY OSBOURNE, QUIET RIOT, WHITESNAKE, DIO) – Bass
* Teddy “Zig Zag” Andreadis (GUNS N’ ROSES) – Keyboards
In a video interview, Owens said about the ROCKSTAR project: “We all have such diverse backgrounds in so many different bands that we just want to get there and play WHITESNAKE and ALICE COOPER and DIO and PRIEST and GUNS N’ ROSES. So I think this project is just to go play for the fans with this special show with all these songs and all these bands.”