Kaaos TV conducted an interview with vocalist Niklas Kvarforth of Swedish extreme metallers SHINING when the band played the Firebox Metal Fest on September 30 in Seinäjoki, Finland. You can now watch the chat below.
Kvarforth has announced details of the upcoming release of a solo project that will chart fifteen years of his often controversial musical career. “Fifteen Years Of Absolute Darkness”, scheduled for release via Spinefarm Records on December 7, will feature 15 tracks from various bands on which Kvarforth has guested on vocals. Included are tracks from bands such as GRAVDAL, BETHLEHEM, THE VISION BLEAK, DEN SAAKALDTE, as well as a previously unreleased alternative version of SHINING‘s “Förtvivlan, Min Arvedel”. The double CD will come with a lavishly illustrated booklet which contains Kvarforth‘s comments on all the tracks.
“Fifteen Years Of Absolute Darkness” track listing:
01. KKOAGULAA – Excerpt 4
02. DIABOLICUM – Salvation Through Vengeance
03. MANES – Bli Med Mig
04. IN LINGUA MURTUA – Cold Void Messiah
05. MONUMENTUM – The Colour Of Compassion
06. SHINING – Förtvivlan, Min Arvedel (alternative version)
07. HJARNIDAUDI – A Darkblue Afternoon
08. LIVSNEDAD – Fobisk Sälta
01. THE VISION BLEAK – I Dined With The Swans
02. GLORIOR BELLI – The Night Scalp Challenger
03. FUNERAL DIRGE – Alpha Sans Omega
04. GRAVDAL – Mishandlet
05. NEKROS – The Black Serpent
06. BETHLEHEM – Yesterday I Still Died Today
07. DEN SAAKALDTE – Mesias
Three tracks of from “Fifteen Years Of Absolute Darkness” can be heard using the SoundCloud player below.