SIN CITY SINNERS — which features Todd Kerns (SLASH, AGE OF ELECTRIC), Brent Muscat (FASTER PUSSYCAT), Rob Cournoyer (RAGING SLAB) and Michael Ellis — will release “A Sinners’ Christmas” on November 25. The CD will feature guest appearances by Frank Dimino (ANGEL), Jizzy Pearl (L.A. GUNS, RATT, LOVE/HATE), George Lynch (DOKKEN, LYNCH MOB, SOULS OF WE), Slim Jim Phantom (HEADCAT, THE STRAY CATS), Louie Merlino (BEGGARS THIEVES), Jimmy Crespo (AEROSMITH), Pete Loran (TRIXTER), Ron Keel (KEEL) and Sammy Serious (THE ZEROS). The CD was recorded, mixed mastered at Hit Track Studios in Las Vegas and produced by Brent Muscat and Tom Parham, and executive-produced by Jason Green.
“A Sinners’ Christmas” track listing:
01. We Three Kings (feat. George Lynch Todd Kerns)
02. Winter Wonderland (feat. Frank Dimino of Angel)
03. Run Rudolph Run (feat. Brent Muscat)
04. Rocking Around The Christmas Tree (feat. Todd Kerns)
05. O Holy Night (feat. Jizzy Pearl)
06. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus (feat. Louie Merlino)
07. Jingle Bell Rock (feat. Slim Jim Phantom, Michael Ellis)
08. Silent Night (feat. Ron Keel)
09. I’ll Be Home For Christmas (feat. Pete Loran)
10. We Wish You A Sinners Christmas (feat. Todd Kerns, Louie Merlino)
The song “We Three Kings” can now be streamed below.
A portion of “A Sinners’ Christmas” sales will go to the Toys For Tots Las Vegas chapter, which donates toys to children whose parents cannot afford to buy them gifts for Christmas.
SIN CITY SINNERS will celebrate the release of “A Sinners’ Christmas” with a Las Vegas party and toy drive on November 25 at Club Madrid (inside Sunset Station Casino). Admission is FREE, but the SINNERS encourage everyone who is able to bring a new unwrapped toy to be collected by the marines for Toys For Tots.
In 2010, SIN CITY SINNERS released two CDs of original music, “Exile on Fremont Street” and the all-acoustic “Broken Record”. The SINNERS‘ music video, “Goin’ To Vegas”, received the 32nd annual Telly Award and the track “Numb” was nominated for an AVN award for “Best Original Song”.