Video footage of TESTAMENT‘s VIP meet-and-greet session on October 15, 2011 at Congress Theater in Chicago, Illinois during the band’s U.S. tour with ANTHRAX and DEATH ANGEL can be seen below.
TESTAMENT is offering special VIP/Meet-And-Greet Packs on the ANTHRAX tour. This is your chance to spend intimate, quality time with TESTAMENT — up close and personal!
TESTAMENT offered these packs on last year’s monumental “American Carnage” tour (also featuring MEGADETH and SLAYER), which presented fans with a unique and exclusive chance to spend time with the band before doors opened, take photos and get autographs, throw up the horns, and chat. This year with the VIP/Meet-And-Greet Packs, fans will have another chance to hang out, sign autographs and take photos with the band, as well as have access to a ticket to their performance, special merchandise hand-picked by the band, and a collectible TESTAMENT laminate to commemorate this ultimate fan experience!
TESTAMENT Meet-And-Greet Package includes (full details):
* One General Admission ticket
* Meet-and-greet with select members of TESTAMENT
* Photo with select members of TESTAMENT
* Autograph opportunity with select members of TESTAMENT
* TESTAMENT merchandise items*
– T-shirt of your choice from the merch booth (before doors open)
– Opportunity to purchase a second item at half off from the merch booth (before doors open)
– Assorted guitar picks
– Rare, out of print “Live At The Filmore” cassette
– Original printing of “Demonic” CD
* Collectible TESTAMENT laminate
For more information on how to obtain your special VIP/Meet-And-Greet Pack, head over to www.slotix.com now!
“We love connecting with our fans and showing them same the respect and admiration they show us year after year,” stated vocalist Chuck Billy. “Hanging out and talking to the fans was a phenomenal experience for everyone last year. It was a first for us as well as the fans. It’s a great way to join us at the shows in celebration of all that is heavy metal and to make a personal connection with us, so come hang out and commemorate this great tour!”