Vocalist Asim Searah has left THE NIBIRUAN — the Finnish metal band featuring former AMORAL guitarist Silver Ots alongside Lauri Koskenniemi (guitar) of SHEAR — in order to join KIUAS. He has since been replaced by Jules Näveri (PROFANE OMEN, ENEMY OF THE SUN). THE NIBIRUAN also parted ways with Eerik Purdon (bass) and recruited a new bassist in the shape of Tuomo Räisänen (ELENIUM).
The new THE NIBIRUAN lineup is:
* Jules Näveri (PROFANE OMEN, ENEMY OF THE SUN) – Vocals
* Lauri Koskenniemi (SHEAR) – Guitar
* Silver Ots (ex-AMORAL) – Guitar
* Tuomo Räisänen (ELENIUM) – Bass
* Lari Sorvo (SHEAR) – Keyboards
* Petri Mäkipää (GHOUL PATROL) – Drums
Two new tracks from THE NIBIRUAN — “Alchemy For The Blind” and “Painting The Darkness” — can be streamed on the band’s homepage.
THE NIBIRUAN‘s three-song debut EP was released in 2009.
(Thanks: Fireangel / Night Elves)