“Childhood’s End” sees progressive Norwegian rock/metal band ULVER re-interpret classic psychedelic tracks from the late 1960s. The album includes ULVER‘s unique versions of tracks from THE 13TH FLOOR ELEVATORS, ELECTRIC PRUNES, JEFFERSON AIRPLANE, THE PRETTY THINGS and more.
The Sunshine era gets the “dark music” treatment!
Early pioneers of Norwegian black metal, ULVER have continually evolved throughout their career and now stand as living legends of the dark music industry, blending rock, electronica, symphonic and chamber traditions along with noise and experimental music to create groundbreaking material.
Last year they released the critically acclaimed “War Of The Roses” album which was described by Zero Tolerance as “a quite beautiful record of startlingly powerful depth.”
All copies ordered from the Kscope store will come with a download card which features a unique code to download a digital version of the album. Pre-order now for May 28 release.
“Childhood’s End” track listing:
01. Bracelets Of Fingers (originally recorded by THE PRETTY THINGS)
02. Everybody’s Been Burned (THE BYRDS)
03. The Trap (BONNIWELL’S MUSIC MACHINE)
04. In The Past (CHOCOLATE WATCHBAND)
05. Today (JEFFERSON AIRPLANE)
06. Can You Travel In The Dark Alone? (GANDALF)
07. I Had Too Much To Dream Last Night (ELECTRIC PRUNES)
08. Street Song (THE 13TH FLOOR ELEVATORS)
09. 66-5-4-3-2-1 (THE TROGGS)
10. Dark Is The Bark (LEFT BANKE)
11. Magic Hollow (BEAU BRUMMELS)
12. Soon There’ll Be Thunder (COMMON PEOPLE)
13. Velvet Sunsets (MUSIC EMPORIUM)
14. Lament Of The Astral Cowboy (CURT BOETTCHER)
15. I Can See The Light (LES FLEUR DE LYS)
16. Where Is Yesterday (UNITED STATES OF AMERICA)
1. Bracelets Of Fingers
2. Everybody’s Been Burned
3. The Trap
4. In The Past
01. Can You Travel In The Dark Alone?
02. I Had Too Much To Dream Last Night
03. Street Song
01. Dark Is The Bark
02. Magic Hollow
03. Soon There’ll Be Thunder
04. Velvet Sunsets
01. Lament Of The Astral Cowboy
02. I Can See The Light
03. Where Is Yesterday